Friday, May 16, 2008

Everything you wanted to know about me and more.

I was going to do this last night but didn't have the time to type it all up.

Annelisa from My Motherhood sent me this quiz in an email. I thought it would be fun to post on here. If you want to put it on your blog, go ahead and leave a comment here so that I can get to know you a bit better.

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7.30

2. Diamonds or pearls? Pearls

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? I cannot remember but you can be assured it was some children's movie that I took the children to see.

4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't generally watch TV.

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Eggs on toast with grated cheese

6. What is your middle name? Angela

7. What food do you dislike? Brussels sprouts and asparagus.

8. What is your favorite CD at moment? Hooked on Classics.

9. What kind of car do you drive? We have two. A Volkswagon 2003 Kombi and a 1995 Toyota Carolla.

10. Favorite sandwich? Chicken, avocado and mayo but I don't have it much because avocado's are so expensive.

11. What characteristic do you despise? boastfulness

12. Favorite item of clothing? My black skirt that I wear to church in winter.

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? I would love to go on a cruise. I would also love to go to Europe and The States and meet all my online friends.

14. Favorite brand of clothing? The one's I make.

16. What was your most recent memorable birthday? My last one was fantastic. Steve took me out for breakfast and the children under Daniel's supervision cleaned up the house while we were gone. The only thing that hadn't been done when we got home was the folding hadn't been put away. I guess we didn't take long enough for breakfast.

15. Where would you retire to? Probably stay here or maybe move into our unit in Adelaide.

17. Favorite sport to watch? Ice skating

18. Furthest place you are sending this? NA

19. Person you expect to send it back first? NA

21. When is your birthday? 1st October

22. Are you a morning person or a night person? night but I know that when I get up early I tend to get more done.

23. What is your shoe size? 7.

24. Pets? lots of chooks, a cocker spaniel called Pepper, a cat called CC, a turtle called crush and lots of little gold fish.

25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us? I cannot think of anything at the moment.

26. What did you want to be when you were little? I remember in year 5 we had to draw a picture of what we wanted to be. I drew a picture of a police women. I suppose I do police my children lol.

27. How are you today? Happy and relaxed.

29. What is your favorite flower? Sturt Desert Pea's and frangipani

30. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? the next school holidays.

32. What is your full name? Therese Angela _________________

33. What are you listening to right now? Tom and Amelia are watching The Magic School bus and the computer is humming.

34. What was the last thing you ate? a finger bun.

35. Do you wish on stars? no

36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red

37. How is the weather right now? Warmer than it should be. The sun is glorious.

38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? my mother.

39. Favorite soft drink? Coke Zero

40. Favorite restaurant? Our local Chinese one.

41. Hair color? mid brown with grey in parts.

42. What was your favorite toy as a child? dolls. I loved any doll.

43. Summer or winter? definitely summer

44. Hugs or kisses? depends who from. From Steve, a kiss, from everyone else a hug.

45. Chocolate or Vanilla? Vanilla

46. Coffee or tea? Very sweet coffee.

47. Do you want your friends to email you back? NA but I would like to read this on other people's blogs.

48. When was the last time you cried? I cannot remember but I do cry a lot.

49. What is under your bed? lots of dust.

50. What did you do last night?treated myself for head lice and played the Wii.

51. What are you afraid of? Offending God or not being obedient to his call.

52. Salty or sweet? Sweet

53. How many keys on your key ring? 4

54. How many years at your current job? 16

55. Favorite day of the week? Friday. Today hooray.

56. How many towns have you lived in? 3

57. Do you make friends easily? I am shy to begin with but find it easy after a while.

58. How many people will you send this too? NA

59. How many will respond? NA

60.Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? Yes

5 comments:

Kimberly said...

It was fun reading about my new blogging friend. I hope you have a beautiful day!

God Bless,
Kimberly (Awesome God)

WhiteStoneNameSeeker said...

Chocolate OR vanilla? Come on, we're Catholic aren't we? It's not either/or, it's BOTH/AND :))

Therese said...

Thanks Kimberly.

lol WSNS. I wish I had thought of that when I was doing it.

Shosannah said...

I'll be giving this one a go when I get a little time!
I love these things. They are a great way of getting to know eachother better!

Kathleen Miller said...

Therese,


This looks fun. I may try to do this one on my blog. It was nice seeing your answers and getting to you know a little better.

God Bless,

Kathy

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.