Sunday, May 18, 2008

Another quiz.

I saw this one on Jessica's blog and wanted to do it.

What time is your alarm clock set to? either 5.30 or 6.00. I often cannot get up at that time though.

What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? their looks.

Do you think people talk about you behind your back? Yes.

What movie do you know every line to? Probably Shrek and The sound of music.

What is your favorite movie? A wonderful life.

Is anyone in love with you? Yes.

Do you eat breakfast daily? Yes.

Do you sleep on your side, stomach or back? usually on the side and my back.

Who was the last person to make you mad? a person that made an ignorant comment on a blog I was reading.

Are you a lover or a fighter? Lover I suppose. I hate confrontation.

Are you a morning or evening person? Evening.

Are you a cuddler? Yes

Are you a perfectionist? Yes.

Have you ever wrote a poem? No.

Do you have more guy or girl friends? Girls

Piercings? 1 in my ear but I rarely wear earing's.

Do you have a tattoo? No

Are you patient? No.

Do you miss anyone right now? My family.

Tea or coffee? coffee.

Regularly burn incense? no.

Ever been in love? Yes and will be for a long time.

Best room for a fireplace? lounge room

What do you do when you're sad or upset? sulk.

Afraid of heights? Not really.

Can you change the oil in your car? No.

Favorite flower? Sturt Desert Pea's and Frangipani

Favorite hangout? The arid lands coffee lounge.

Middle name? Angela

Most romantic sounding language? I think french.

Ever been overseas? Not yet but I hope too.


I want to see what others would answer so I am tagging some for this quiz.

I tag;

Kimberly

Jane

Esther

and

Lynn

2 comments:

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks for the tag Therese!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're alarm is set very early!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.