Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Giving Thanks on Tuesdays.

I give thanks to God for all my children, my husband and all my extended family.

I give thanks to God for all the other home schooling mothers that left advise and helped me last week when I felt like giving up home schooling.

I give thanks to God for all the good food we have to eat and that we have never known hunger.

I give thanks to God that I am able to home school Tom and Amelia and that I am able to spend so much time with them.

I give thanks for all medication and devices we have to look after Tom's diabetes and that his blood sugars are so well controlled.

1 comment:

Michele said...

i give thanks for our pope, our church, and all in it. i give thanks that iam able to pray for the poor, the hungry, the homeless, the elderly, the sick, the dying, the lonely, the injured, and the abandoned. i also give thanks for my family, and for my husband, and friends. most of all, i give thanks that God gave us life and that we must respect life. i thank you Jesus because without your Divine Mercy, we would be lost.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.