Last Monday Grace put up a post asking for 5 things we would intend to do this week. I put up 5 and only managed to do one of them everyday. :::blush;;;
On reflection of this I decided that I would start to do a 5 on Monday each Monday and report on the following week. If I have a bit of accountability I tend to do better at things like this.
So my 5 for this week are:
1. Drink water instead of soft drink.
2. Clean out Tom and Christopher's room. They have way too much junk and I need to really clean out everything they don't need.
3. Go to weekday Mass each day.
4. clean our bedroom every day.
5. Fold the washing everyday.
If you want to join in, post your five things here or do it on your own blog. Leave me a note if you put it on your blog and I will come by and check it out.