Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Simple Women's Daybook for 25th November.



FOR TODAY Nov 25 2008...

Outside my window...The rain is coming down. It is nice to have a good rain.

I am thinking...about my day and what we have planned.

I am thankful for... good health and Tom's doctors support from Adelaide.

From the learning rooms...we are starting to finish many things off. Only three weeks of school left for the year.

From the kitchen...I have prepared our monthly meals for the month and will do some muffins today too.
I am wearing...my blue leggings and a beige blouse.

I am creating...Amelia's dress and some shorts for the younger boys.

I am going...to the pool this afternoon probably.

I am reading...Audrey.

I am hoping...the weather will get a bit warmer soon.

I am hearing...Daniel preparing his breakfast.

Around the house...most of the children are still sleeping and need to get up soon.

One of my favorite things...lying in bed and listening to the rain.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Finish of Tom and Christopher's shorts and start Madeline's graduation dress.

Here is picture thought I am sharing...(I will add a bit later).

Visit Peggy at The Simple Women's Daybook.

3 comments:

Michele said...

hmm.. my day book: cold weather, gloomy skies, miss my hubby when he works, praise God every day, tell Jesus I trust in Him many times a day, tell Jesus i love Him everyday, say the act of contrition everyday, read, blog, and game a bit:) that is my day today:)

Shosannah said...

"One of my favorite things...lying in bed and listening to the rain."

I just love feeling warm and cosy inside on dreary days :0)
Thanks for sharing your day!

Kathleen Miller said...

Lying in bed listening is one of my favorite pastimes. I can't say that I have done it in awhile though.

God Bless!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.