For those that have never done the meme 5mart Martha Monday, here is what it is all about.
Each week you choose 5 things you want to accomplish that make you a smart Martha. Shelly came up with the idea for the name. She had a post about being a smart Martha on her blog You can read here what we mean by Smart Martha.
Shelly also suggested that we replace the S with the 5 since we are challenged with 5 things.
My 5 from last week:
1. Finish decluttering Tom and Christopher's room.
2. Pray 5 decades of the rosary.
3. Go to bed by 10 and get up by 6.
4. Sew Amelia's church dress and Tom and Christopher's shorts.
5. Finish reading the book Audrey.
Tom and Christopher's room is done. Yah!!!!!!!!!
I didn't do the rosary every day.
I was in bed every night by 10 but slept in a couple of mornings.
4. Amelia's dress is done except for the zip. I have cut out the boys shorts but still need to finish sewing them.
5. I actually only read one chapter of Audrey. My mother loaned me a book when I was in Adelaide. I started reading it last Monday night and found it hard to put down and finished that instead. I am going to read the rest of Audrey this week though.
My 5 for this week are:
1. Again try and pray the rosary every day.
2. Finish of Audrey.
3. Sew Tom and Christopher's shorts and shirts.
4. Mark Tom and Amelia's spelling and Maths each day.
5. Check all the children's chores each day and make sure they are keeping up with them.