5mart Martha Monday was a name suggested by Shelly for my 5 on Monday
I like the way Shelly put the 5 for the S. Fr. John Speekman has promised a logo for the 5mart Martha Monday.
So my 5 last week were:
1. Drink water instead of soft drink.
2. Clean out Tom and Christopher's room. They have way too much junk and I need to really clean out everything they don't need.
3. Go to weekday Mass each day.
4. clean our bedroom every day.
5. Fold the washing everyday.
I drank water everyday until Friday. Steve and I usually go out for tea on Friday nights but last
Friday we decided to buy some junk from Coles and cook it at home ourselves. I bought some coke to drink with our junk tea and had some more on Saturday and another drink on Sunday.
2:Tom and Christopher's room is probably half done. It was too much for me to finish in a week and I didn't really start cleaning it out until Wednesday.
3: I went every day to weekday mass until Friday which was too hard with all the different after school activities the children had that night. Steve and I did have a short prayer time at the church though before going to coles and Soccer.
4. Our bedroom has been cleaned everyday but Steve did it on Thursday and Friday.
5. I think I did do all the washing every day but I am not certain.
My 5 for this week are:
1. Finish of Tom and Christopher's room.
2. Pray 5 decades of the rosary each day.
3. Go to bed by 10.00pm.
4. Get up at 6.00am
5. Finish reading the book Audrey.
If you want to take part in 5mart Martha Monday, let me know the 5 challenges you want to set for yourself either in the comment box or at your blog. If you post it at your blog, let me know too.
Edit to add, I have put a link in the post. If you want to take part, simply click on the link and leave your blogs website.