Suzanne has a fun new meme that I said I would take part in.
Here are the questions:
1. Three favorite recipes that you think you cook well (you can write the recipe if you like but you don't have to).
1. Butterscotch Icecream
3. Hot Cross Bun's
2. Two places that you would like to visit and why.
1. I would love to go to the Holy land during Easter sometime because I think it would be very holy and uplifting.
2. I would love to tour America and meet all my blogging friends.
3. Three secret things you'd like to know how to do .. learn to do.
1. I would love to do a tandem sky dive. I bought Steve a Tandem sky dive jump for his 40th birthday and since seeing him do it I would love to have a go.
2. I would love to learn crochet.
3. I would like to learn to play piano.
4. In your heart, do you feel more close to the Dominicans, the Benedictines, or
the Franciscans? Why one over the others?
Probably if I had to choose one, I would say Dominicans. I was educated by Dominicans.
5. What are your beliefs about what Heaven will be like and ..not just hope
but what you really believe. Give some details.
Boy. That is a hard one. I believe it is so fantastic we cannot put it into words. Every thought and belief will be 100% in accord with God's will. I believe the empty hole we feel here on earth will be filled and we will finally stop trying to fill it in a sinful way.
6. Favorite female and male saint.
Favourite female saint is St. Gianna. Favourite male saint is St. Joseph.
If you want to take part in this meme, let me know in the comment box.