Saturday, November 08, 2008

Premio Dardos Award.


Thanks so much to Esther, Marie and Ginny and Jean for passing this award onto me.

This award acknowledges the values that every blogger shows in his/her effort to transmit cultural, ethical, literary and personal values every day.

The rules to follow are :
1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person that has granted the award and his or her blog link.
2) Pass the award to other 15 blogs that are worthy of this acknowledgment.
Remember to contact each of them to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

Here are my blogs:

Corinne from Struggling Towards Heaven.

Therese from The Musings of a Mom.

Nancy from Be Not Afraid

Amy from Word from the Herd

Grace from Beyond the Black Stump.

Gina and Dan from Our Family.

Dawn from A Helping Hand.

Journey of Truth from Ora et Labora.

Yofed from The Land of Cherrios, Sticky Fingers and Muddy Shoes.

Terrilyn from Prayers of the Faith.

Catholic Convert from Catholic Down Under.

The Mom from Shoved to Them.

Angela from Where Angels Go.

Jessica from The Flying Dutch Girl

David from Bruggie Tales.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL I wasn't paying attention and I awarded you too. Ah well, I'm sure you wont mind.

Sarah - Kala said...

Merci beaucoup! I'll take care of this posting and passing it on later.

Blessings,
Sarah

Therese said...

Thanks Shell.

grace said...

Therese
Thank you very much for the award.

Dawn said...

Thank you Therese. And thank you so much for your prayers in reference to my wish for another child. My family and I will include you in our prayers as well. My youngest is 7 as well. My hubby had the dreaded "v" word after her. He's since had a change of heart and through the intercession of St. Therese of Lisieux, has been placed on the list for a reversal. Praise God. I don't know when it will happen but at least he's on the list.
Thanks so much!

Tea Time With Melody said...

congrats on your award. I received the same myself. You have a great blog I enjoy visiting.

Therese said...

Melody,

I went to Cathy's site the other day when I was giving these out because I wanted to pass it onto you too but saw that she had passed it onto you.

I also enjoy reading your blog.

Therese

Nancy said...

You are so sweet to do this! I really enjoy blogging and being a part of this support system. You are awesome.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.