Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Hearts for Home.

My list for the week:

1: Take my older girls out and spend some time with them.

2: We have been praying every night with the children but it has been quick and easy prayer. We really need to spend more time praying with the children and not being in such a hurry to get them into bed. I think we need to pray the family rosary more so will have a go at that this week.

3: Spend time praying with Steve.

4: Last night I was reading A mothers rule of life again and it spoke about making choices and living with the consequences of our choices. I want to make a bigger effort to make the right choices in doing the house work and teaching the children.

5: I want to also make a bit more effort with Amelia and getting her the right help she needs with literacy.

Visit Gae at Cherished Heart for other hearts for home. Link

7 comments:

Tracy said...

I've not heard of a Mothers Rule Of life. I think it would be something I'd like to read ;) Off to search the net ;)

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Another busy week for you!!! Praying for you! Cathy

Gae said...

Dear Therese,
I love spending time with my older girls too. It is Such a special relationship isn't it?

I pray you are making headway with your thoughts on Amelia's needs.
God Bless

Kelly Casanova said...

A little while ago we felt we weren't praying together as a family enough so we instated a nightly rosary and have stuck with it - no exceptions! It really takes a firm commitment but is well worth it. I understand the need to get the children to bed and enjoy a bit of peace in the day!

Kym-Anne said...

Hi Therese,
I agree about finding more time to pray, life has gotten on top of me lately and I have really neglected my pray time. Funny that at a time when I need to pray the most I find myself putting it off.
Thank you for reminding me:)

Michele said...

hi therese, iam once again doing the saint for the year of 2010. if you want to participate, see my post about it on my blog. im doing it earlier than usual this year as there were a lot of requests last year:) god bless, you, and if you like, you may publish it on your blog and re direct your readers to the Garden so they can get their requests in. im doing this until december 30th:)

Katidids said...

Wonderful list, I have to remember to do chores as if I were doing them for the Lord! I can't find the book, can you post a link?

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.