Monday, September 07, 2009

5mart Martha Monday.

From my list last week I had the following:

1: Post bag to Become What You Are.

Done. I didn't do this till 3.00 this afternoon though and the only reason I did it then was because I didn't want to say that I hadn't done it.

2. Finish novena that I started last Thursday.

I missed a day so started again on Thursday. I also forgot on Friday though. I will start the novena tonight again.

3. Sew my maternity top.

I actually did some more cutting out instead of sewing. I am sewing tops for our local musical theatre company and have red thread in my machine. Since my top is a tan colour with pink contrasting fabric I really need to finish the tops off before I change the thread. I cut out an outfit for Amelia.

4. Write up a new spelling program for Amelia.

Done.

5. Cook our months main meals.

80% done.

So not too bad a week.

This week:

1: I will remember to pray my novena prayer each night. If you have any prayer intentions that you want me to include in my novena please leave a comment.

2: finish off musical theatre tops.

3: Finish our main meals cooking.

4: Watch theology of the body for teens with Madeline.

5: Organise our trip to Quorn for the school holidays.

What are your goals for the week?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Seeing as baby is coming this week, please pray for us! We will be praying for you as well!

Anonymous said...

I think the reason you posted at 3 today was the best reason EVER! My kind of reason!

I would most certainly appreciate you remembering our second-born in your novena. He has a hernia and has tried to put off surgery so he can complete his specialty training (he's in the US Army) but it appears that he will not be able to put it off that long. So prayers for all of his needs related to this would be great.

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

I am so impressed with your batch cooking for the month! I'm sure it is worth all the work you put into it for a couple of days!

Tea Time With Melody said...

My goal(s)for the week is not to complain that I have no time because I don't have half the things on my plate that you do. Therefore I don't deserve to complain. lol

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.