Sunday, September 06, 2009

New in the Sidebar.


Fr. Speekman sent me this picture to advertise the Catholic Priests Conference for the Year of the priest.

Here is the email Fr. John sent me:

Dear Therese,
I have been asked to advertise the Year of the Priest Clergy Conference for English-speaking priests in Rome in 2010 so I've had some graphics of varying sizes produced hoping one of them might find an appropriate place on your site. You might put a banner at the top of your blog or something in the column, it's up to you. It is important that those who read the ad are directed to the official website: Year For Priests Conference either by clicking on the graphic or on a link beneath it.
It's a big ask but I'm hoping you will do this for me and for all those priests who would benefit from a conference such as this. Many thanks.
By the way, if you want to send this email on to other bloggers .. do it! Again, I would be most grateful.
God bless,
Fr John Speekman
Homilies From Australia

Please spread the word about the Priests for Life Conference.

Therese

3 comments:

Fr John Speekman said...

Thanks so much, Therese, I hope this helps to make the conference a great success.

Mary N. said...

Thanks for the links! I'll check them out after Mass. Blessings! I wish I had known about all the great blogs out there before this summer!

Easter Almuena said...

This is wonderful, Therese! I also posted it on my blog dedicated to priests. God bless you abundantly!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.