Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy Homemaker.

Grace from Beyond the Black Stump has started doing a new weekly meme that I thought would be fun.

Go here to read this weeks Happy Homemaker from Grace.

The weather in my neck of the woods: Not what we expect for October. We have had rain everyday for the last week and it looks cloudy again today.

One of my simple pleasures: Early morning coffee brought by my hubby to my bed.

On my bedside table: My diary, a couple of books.

On my TV: Nothing at the moment.

On the menu for tonight: Chicken Enchiladas.

On my To Do List: summer sewing.

New Recipe I tried last week: Cannot think of one but I am going to try Pepperoni Rolls this week.

In the craft basket: The maternity top I had to unpick.

Looking forward to: having my mother stay and our friends come next week.

Homemaking Tip for this week: WD40 gets crayon off walls.


Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

Coleen shared some family portraits.
Kelly did a great post on The family Rosary.

Favorite photo from last week:


Our ultrasound picture.

Lesson learned the past few days: Routines have their place and keep things running smoothly but holidays are great because they are a chance to change your routine.

On my Prayer List: family and friends.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses: The family rosary.

5 comments:

Nancy said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
The WD40 worked!!! You are a lifesaver!

Ebeth said...

Hey Theresa! Congratulations on the new baby!!! What a blessing!

I haven't been paying attention for awhile. But I do play myfarm with you!!

Hugs
Ebeth

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

I had no idea about the WD40! I will have to try that!

kim said...

thats a nice idea

Linda said...

Congratualations on your new little one, Therese! I have been away for a while so I'm new to learning of your pregnancy.
blessings to your family

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.