Saturday, September 01, 2007

It is going to be a crazy day.

Yesterday the children had a day of school. I forgot that they were going to be home and invited some friends over for tea. I have also changed my mothers rule and needed to do the shopping yesterday. I got everything done that I had to get done but we didn't do any dishes after tea and the house looks like cyclone Tracey has been through it. I also slept in so now it is 10am and the house looks like we haven't cleaned it for a week.

I am suppose to be having my cooking day today so that we can have a family day tomorrow.

So if you could all pray please. I am sure that my new mothers rule is the way that God wants it to be but it is going to be tough to get everything done today because I just put too much into yesterday.

Thanks
Therese

5 comments:

Michelle said...

Therese, praying everything goes smoothly today. Praying you feel at peace with whatever gets done, for stamina and joy.

Therese said...

It has been a productive morning. I have the kitchen clean, the dishwasher going and just have to fold the washing and then do the cooking. I forgot that I wouldn't need to do the shopping so it isn't going to be as crazy as I thought.

Thanks for your prayers Michelle.

Michelle said...

Therese, sounds like a very good morning. :) So glad to hear the morning will be easier than anticipated. Praying the cooking goes well and quickly too. :)

Therese said...

The only thing I didn't get done was the folding. I will get to that tomorrow before church.

Michele said...

praying!!!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.