Tuesday, September 18, 2007

My problem with keys.

I have a huge problem with keys. I am always loosing them.

I can usually keep track of my house keys and the key to our little car but often loose the key to our van.

Yesterday before Steve left for work he said to me do you know where your keys are? I went and looked at all the usual places that I keep them and they weren't there. (blush blush).

He gave me his set and I used them.

Last night we were going to go to Mass. I got tea all ready and the children all ready so we all piled into the car. Steve says to me where are my keys? I say they are on our cupboard. He comes into the house to look for them and they are not there. I cannot remember what I have done with them so we miss out on Mass. I serve tea up and we clean up. I look and look for the keys and still cannot find them. I go to bed and pray to St. Anthony please please I need the keys to take the children to school tomorrow morning. Help me to remember where I put them.

I get up this morning and still have no idea where the keys are. I ring a friend to see if she can take 3 of our children to school. She is able to so I get everyone ready and think I will look again for the keys when I get home. Just before my friend shows up to pick up the children Madeline goes out to the little car. There in a little compartment are my keys to the van. She runs in and says look look I found them. I remember that I had to take Daniel to work soon after we got back from school and was probably still holding onto the keys but didn't need them. So one set of keys is found and the other one is still missing.

I need suggestions. Do any of you loose keys or other important things regularly? Have any of you had this problem in the past and found a solution to your problem?

I have the house key and little car key on a key ring but the van car key is so big and bulky and has nothing on it to put it on a key ring. I keep my house key on a key ring holder and when I remember I put the van key on the shelf above the holder. I probably remember to put the big car key there 7 out of 10 times so about two or three times a week I have to look for car keys.

Any help would be appreciated.

Therese
Post a Comment

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.