Jean at Catholic Fire has tagged me for a meme.
Here's a fun quiz made up especially for bloggers. The rules are easy. Just post the quiz on your blog and answer the questions, then pass it on to five other bloggers, and link to them in your post. Be sure to link back to the one who sent it to you.
1. Do you attend the Traditional Latin Mass or the Novus Ordo?
As far as I am aware there is no TLM in our whole diocese so I attend the Novus Ordo.
2. If you attend the TLM, how far do you drive to get there?
3. If you had to apply a Catholic label to yourself, what would it be?
4. Are you a comment junkie?
absoultely. I love to talk and I love to comment. I also love it when people comment here.
5. Do you go back to read the comments on the blogs you’ve commented on?
Yes. Most of the time. Sometimes I forget where I have left comments so I don't go back.
6. Have you ever left an anonymous comment on another blog?
Never. In the days that I didn't have a blogger account I still left my name by choosing other rather than anonymous.
7. Which blogroll would you most like to be on?
I think I would like to be on the Spirit of Vatican II banned websites blogroll.
8. Which blog is the first one you check?
9. Have you met any other bloggers in person?
Not yet but next Wednesday I am meeting Louise.
10. What are you reading?
Nothing at the moment but in a couple of weeks I am getting Designing your own Classical Curriculum to prepare to home school my two youngest school student next year.
Bonus Question! Has your site been banned by Spirit of Vatican II? No, it has not. If it has, who do you think Father Tim really is?
No. I haven't been banned by Spirit of Vatican II but I would like to be.
I think that Fr. Tim is a very devout Catholic Priest from Knoxville.
Now I tag Jackie at Catholic Mom of 10
Jane at building the Ark
Shelly at Party of nine.
Ellie at A peek of the Pecks.
Viking at Vikings Vocation
Edit to add, since Jackie doesn't want to do this meme I have decided to tag Eamonn at Peregrinus Hibernenis. This is a sneaky tag. I want to see what answer's Lowdenclear would give to this but she doesn't seem to like me giving her meme's so if I give it to Eamonn I am sure he will pass it on to her and it wouldn't even be my fault that she had it. Hee hee.