Monday, October 26, 2009

5mart Martha Monday.

From lasts week list, the only thing I didn't do was get to weekday mass.

My list this week:

1) pray the rosary each day.

2) finish sewing Amelia's bathers.

3) keep up to date with Tom and Christopher's diaries.

4) book and take Tom and Christopher for their 3 monthly blood test.

5) Start the boys bathers.

What are your plans for the week? Let me know if you join in and I will add a link to your post.

Therese

Other people with lists:

Michelle.

Become What you are.

Cindy.

4 comments:

Michelle said...

Good list Therese! I'm giving it a go myself again this week.

becomewhatyouare said...

I've got mine up!

http://wp.me/p3WWk-14H

Have a great week, Therese!

Cindy said...

Wow, you did great! I only got one done. This is great to keep accountable.
cindy
http://inthearmsofmysaviour.blogspot.com/

Tea Time With Melody said...

Hi Therese, these are great. Catching up on posting and so much is going on. Hope all is well with you and baby #8 :)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.