Monday, October 19, 2009

The 8 question meme.

Lisa from Are We There Yet tagged me for The 8 question meme. I also told Abbey that I would do it.

Six names you go by: I can only think of 4.

Therese
Cherry.
Mum.
Mumsey (Daniel calls me this to try and annoy me but it doesn't).

Three things you are wearing right now:

Black capri pants.
Yellow checked maternity top.
Underwear.


Three things you want very badly at the moment:

eggs on toast for breakfast. I will get that after I finish this post.
A clean backyard. (I can dream can't I?).
An extra couple of hours in a day.

Three things you did last night/yesterday.

Cooked our main meals.
Posted on blogger.
Read other blogs.

Two things you ate today.

So far only a coffee. I will have eggs on toast when I have finished this though.

Two people you last talked to on the phone:

My sister Catherine and BIL Barry.

Two things you are going to do tomorrow:

Ante Natal visit.
home school.

Your three favorite beverages:

Coffee.
Hazelnut latte.
Coke Zero.

Tag 5 people.

Rachel.


Judy.

Gae.

Sarah.

Shelly.

7 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

I do enjoyed this!!!! Thanks for doing this! Cathy

Rachel said...

Well, other than the "tag 5 other people" part, I'm done. I tagged two. Because I hope those two read my blog and will follow along!

:-)

Aubrey said...

Nice Meme! I might have to do that one--I'm dying to fill in the 3 things I really want: a maid, a cook, and a nap.

We say "pre-natal" visit here. I had to think for a minute about what you had typed. I always find those little differences interesting. I like them!

Cheers, Therese!

Laura said...

I would like to make a hazelnut latte right now.
mmmm.

Gae said...

Dear Therese,
Thanks for this one.
nice and easy. I have done it already even.
God Bless

Judy Dudich said...

Oh YAY!!! I'm so glad I stopped by today...for I have been tagged!!!

I will return with a link after I finish the questions!

Thanks for including me!

Judy Dudich said...

Okey Dokey "Cherry", LOL
Here is my entry:
http://thankfulwoman.blogspot.com/2009/10/therese-has-tagged-me-third-post-today.html

And THANKS...that was really fun!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.