Tuesday, January 05, 2010

5mart Martha (and Mary) Monday.


Being on holidays is not good for routine. I forget each day.

Last night I got into bed and said to Steve oh, it is Monday today isn't it. I forgot to do my list for 5mart Martha Monday.

I did about half of my list from last week.

I have bookmarked the LOH for Steve and I to do together but we haven't prayed them yet.

I also didn't start another novena.

Amelia's dress is made (pictured above).

The bamboo fleece is washed and I rested each afternoon.

This week list:

Mary:

Go go Weekday Mass.

Pray LOH with Steve.

Start Novena.

Prayer Journal.

Martha's:

Only two this week.

Cook some meals for the freezer.

Prepare for Daniel's 18th birthday party this weekend.

3 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

A grand list. Day late or not at least you have one...I have a hard time with list. I get discouraged when I get distracted and fail to complete some of the tasks...I really admire you! Cathy

Katidids said...

Um, I'm sure God undestands, take care of you and the babe. Aaron, Joshua, Jacob, Isaiah, Nathanial?
So, since this is not the first baby....how about letting your readers name him? Oh MY! we could havefun with that!

Rosemary said...

I like this-- Martha and Mary. I think all women feel the pull. I have to say I've always felt a certain sympathy for Martha. I know that Mary chose the better part but let's not forget that Martha was also a saint! LOL

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.