Monday, January 04, 2010

One month to go.

Today we set up the baby hammock and I bought a new car seat. I was going to post some photos of everything that we have but it is getting late and I need to have some sleep. I will upload everything tomorrow morning.

While I am talking about baby, I thought I would have a little competition.

Guess the date and time that our baby will be born and his weight. It is due exactly a month from today.

With our other babies, Daniel and Christopher were both 10 days late, Sam was 4 weeks early and the others were all born within a couple of days of their due date.

As a bonus, put in a name suggestion for our little boy. Steve and I still haven't agreed on a name and Steve isn't too keen on the top 4 that we chose.

Therese
Post a Comment

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.