Monday, January 25, 2010

5mart Martha (and Mary) Monday.

Here is my list from last week.

We got to weekday mass on Monday and Tuesday but our pp was away for the rest of the week so there was no mass. I prayed the LOH but didn't get to pray in front of the Blessed Sacrament since our PP was away and the church was locked.

I actually changed what I needed to sew. I have put a higher priority on things for the baby so I did one sleeping bag and the sling. I also did my first aio nappy. It looks huge so I have actually scaled down the pattern and will make a few more this week.

This week:

Mary:

Steve and I will start a novena tonight for the safe delivery of our baby.

Pray every morning when home school starts.

Go to weekday mass.

Martha:

Sew some more nappies.

Cut out my skirt and top for babies baptism.

3 comments:

Tracy said...

great list Therese!

Kelly Casanova said...

You seem to be getting along so well, keep up the good work!

Katie said...

Those labor cookies sound great - I'll keep that in mind three weeks from now!

What pattern did you use for your aio nappy? I'd love to see a picture of it!

Blessings on your anniversary and prayers for a safe and healthy delivery!

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.