Monday, January 18, 2010

5mart Martha (and Mary) Monday.

I did everything on my list last week.

I think some weeks, I have an unrealistic expectation of myself and what I can achieve.

Here are some pictures of the storeroom. I took the photo the day after finishing it and already, someone had messed up the home school books. I have them back in order now.

We have the hammock and babies car seat in there at the moment but that is just to keep them out of my hair while I am doing sewing. Once baby comes, I don't think I will be sewing as much.

So this week I am going to keep it simple again.

My Mary's are:

Pray the LOH.

Go to weekday mass

Spend one hour in prayer before the Blessed Sacrament.

My Martha's are:

Sew some sleeping bags for the baby and sew some shorts for Brigette.

What are your goals?

7 comments:

marilyn said...

I agree, keeping realistic goals is crucial, but it's hard to do that sometimes! I hope these last weeks and the birth all go smoothly for you Therese. Blessings, Marilyn

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Wishing you well...So proud of you! Cathy

BTW--My verification word is "equal." I do so enjoy getting a REAL word!!!

Vicki said...

You've got some great goals there Therese!!!

Abbey's Road said...

If I could just get through thirty minutes of exercise three times this week, it would be monumental!

Blessings from my house to yours!

Peta said...

Hi Therese,I read your blog all the time but I am really slack when it comes to commenting, sorry. But you asked a question about Jack(just turned 4)on my blog so I thought I would answer here. He starts kinder next year. He currently goes to preshool 1 day a week but as of next week he will be going 2 days. Anyway I hope everything goes smoothly over the next few weeks for you and your family

Kelly Casanova said...

Hi Therese,
Good on you for getting tidy, I know how long it lasts here too!
This year I plan to buy a cabinet specifically for homeschooling materials as they are starting to take over other areas.

Goals for this week?
To adhere to regular prayer times and not let anything get in the way of that.
To get some more exercise (kids too)
To get things in order.
To be more cheerful.

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,thanks so much for your comment today.I just emailed you.Hope you are feeling great during these last weeks.
Tash

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.