Friday, November 09, 2007

Everything just about ready.

I have all the main meal's in the freezer for Steve, we have got all the equipement for Tom's pump and everything ready for homeschool. Only two days now till I leave. I am excited about going and getting the pump. I wish the whole family could come though. I am going to miss Steve and the other children a lot.

We are looking forward to catching up with family and friends and also doing some Christmas shopping.

Please pray that the pump works well and that we get through the week without any major drama's.

Thanks
Therese

6 comments:

Dawn said...

Many prayers for you and Tom!!

Therese said...

Thanks Dawn. Hopefully later I will have some photos to put up.

Lisa@UnexpectedJourney said...

My prayers will be with you. Have a safe and fruitful trip!

Episcopollyanna said...

Prayers are going out to all of you! Have a safe trip. I know several people who have insulin pumps and they work well, though there is a short adjustment period. But they are all glad they have them.

I'll be praying for you and hope you can check in and let us know how you're doing! God bless.

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Prayers headed your way. Hope your trip goes well.

Godspeed,
Jane

Therese said...

Thanks. If I get to a computer I may be able to update how things are going.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.