I saw this meme at Esther's
1. Were you married at the time?
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant/approved?
very excited and over joyed.
3. How old were you?
4. How did you find out you were pregnant/on the waiting list?
doctor's office rang with the results from my blood test.
5. Who did you tell first?
Steve. Then my parents and Steve's parents.
6. Did you want to find out the sex?
Yes but we didn't.
7. Due date/Expected arrival date:
20 December 1991
8. Did you deliver/meet your child early or late?
Late. He was born on the 1st of January.
9. Did you have morning sickness/anxiety?
10. What did you crave?
I cannot remember.
11. Who irritated you the most?
Anyone that rang after my due date.
12. What was your first child's sex?
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout the pregnancy/while munching Fritos as you waited for The Call?
I don't remember.
14. Did you have any complications during your pregnancy/complications with Red Tape?
15. Where did you give birth/meet your child?
Queen Victoria Hospital
16. How many hours were you in labor/between The Call and holding your new child?
Over 24 hours of contractions and about 6 hours of very active labor.
17. Who drove you to the hospital/airport/office?
18. Who watched/went with you?
19. Was it vaginal or c-section (no adoption alternative here. Sorry)
20. Did you take medicine to ease the pain/self medicate to calm your nerves?
Yes. I had an epidural.
21. How much did your child weigh?
7#10oz. (3.4 Kg)
22. What did you name him/her?
23. How old is your first child today?
16. 17 in January.
Great meme. Thanks Esther.
Considered yourself tagged if you are a mum/mom and you read my blog regularly. Let me know in the comment box.