Friday, October 03, 2008

Thank you everyone.

In looking back over my weeks posts I realized that I hadn't thanked people for their birthday wishes or for the support and encouragement I got from everyone praying and offering words to help with Tom.

So thanks for all the birthday wishes. We had a good day and I am looking forward to another year.

Thanks also to all the people that are offering prayers and help for Tom. This week has been a pretty hard week with his diabetes but I know that all the people praying for us has helped. We are having some high sugars but they are not off the planet. My thinking is Tom has had a growth spurt and needs a higher basal rate. I will be speaking with his endo and working out the best rate for him.

We are now at the end of our first week of holidays and I am feeling rested already. Next week should be just as good. The girls and I will be in Adelaide for the weekend so I probably won't be updating my blog. I will have lots of photos to share when we get back on Monday.

I think the boys will have a great weekend at home without us. Steve has said it will be very quiet here. I can just picture Tom and Christopher sitting on the wii all weekend and Steve, Daniel and Sam on the computers. Since we have three now they won't have to share.

Have a great weekend.


Therese

4 comments:

Easter Almuena said...

Praise God for his blessings! How wonderful to hear these good things happening in your life, Therese. :-)

Will be praying for Tom. And thanks for praying with me every Friday. :-)

Michele said...

continued prayers and well wishes for you and yours therese.

Shirley said...

Hope you had a safe trip, and got your sewing shopping done! The image of all the guys on the computers made me laugh!

Angie said...

Enjoy your weekend! angie

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.