Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Two tags.

Shelly from Keeper of the Keys tagged me for this fun meme.

Here's the deal - go to your pictures, go to the 6th file, go to the 6th picture and then post it. For bonus points [yeah, sure, there's points] see if you can remember even taking the picture.


So here is the photo:


I cannot remember taking it. I would say though that Tom took this photo instead of doing his spelling that Amelia is so diligently doing in this photo. I was probably out hanging washing when Tom took this photo. I didn't even know we had it on the computer.

I tag the following for this fun tag:

Esther

Karen

Catholic Convert

JoAnn

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esther also tagged me. My Unspectacular Quirks Meme.


Here are the rules:

The RULES
1. Link the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules.
3. Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
4. Tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them.

1. I hate going to bed but love being up early. The only way I can get up early is if I go to bed early.

2. I love having a dog but hate it when he wants me to pat him and gets in my face.

3. I like our children to have home made muffins and quiches for their snacks but hate cooking them.

4. I love meeting new people but I am often too shy to walk up to them and introduce myself.

5. This is the third time I have done this meme but I like doing meme's.

6. I thought it was my dream to build our own dream home but I think renovating our house has been more fun.

I am going to tag the following for this meme:

Journey of Truth

Kalona

Fr. John Speekman

Terrilyn

3 comments:

Michele said...

6 unspectacular things? okay, iam game.

1. i hate summer- too hot and too many bugs
2. i always get up bright and early every morning
3. iam not an evening person
4. i wish i could sew, but at least i can cook!
5. i like reading- lots of reading!
6. iam a good negotiator

Sarah - Kala said...

Oooh, I'm flattered. I'll post this soon!! Thanks an big blessings!

EC Gefroh said...

Thanks for the tag Therese! Thanks for playing. BTW, I can really relate to your #4.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.