Vicki was interviewed by Laura the crazy mama and I asked Vicki to interview me. Here are the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me".
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
1. When you were a young girl, what were your career aspirations?
I remember in the 4th grade we had to draw a picture of what we wanted to be when we grew up. I drew a police women complete with pink face. I was so proud of my picture and thought it looked great. I was sure I was going to grow up and be in the police force. I also remember in around the 7th grade another boy saying to me, I want to be a vet when I grow up and I thought it sounded very posh and desirable so I started telling people that I wanted to be a vet.
2. If you had to become an animal, what animal would you become and why?
Probably a dog because I really love dogs. I might be a cat
3. If you could step back in time and have a visit with any saint, which saint would you choose and why?
Hard one. I think I would love to meet St. Therese. I was named after her because I was born on her feast day. I would like to talk to her about her little way.
4. Have you ever traveled to a foreign country?
No. I have never left Australia. I have been to all states and territories in Australia though. I went to Northern Territory when I was only just over 12 months old so I don't remember it at all. One day I want to travel and meet all my online friends. I also want to go to the holy land during easter and to Rome. I would love to be at the Vatican when the cardinals are in conclave choosing a new pope.
5. Do you like beef liver?
I really don't know. I cannot remember tasting it ever. I don't think I ever will taste it though because it looks too awful. I really couldn't bring myself to buy something that looks like that and if someone did, I couldn't bring myself to cook it and eat it. So probably when you consider all this the answer to my question is I don't like the look of beef liver so will never cook it or eat it to see what it tastes like.
So anyone else want to play along. Email me or leave a comment in the comment box. I will send you 5 questions.