Friday, January 16, 2009

Interview me.

Vicki was interviewed by Laura the crazy mama and I asked Vicki to interview me. Here are the rules:

1. Leave me a comment saying, "Interview me".
2. I will respond by emailing you five questions. (I get to pick the questions).
3. You will update your blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.


1. When you were a young girl, what were your career aspirations?
I remember in the 4th grade we had to draw a picture of what we wanted to be when we grew up. I drew a police women complete with pink face. I was so proud of my picture and thought it looked great. I was sure I was going to grow up and be in the police force. I also remember in around the 7th grade another boy saying to me, I want to be a vet when I grow up and I thought it sounded very posh and desirable so I started telling people that I wanted to be a vet.

2. If you had to become an animal, what animal would you become and why?
Probably a dog because I really love dogs. I might be a cat

3. If you could step back in time and have a visit with any saint, which saint would you choose and why?
Hard one. I think I would love to meet St. Therese. I was named after her because I was born on her feast day. I would like to talk to her about her little way.

4. Have you ever traveled to a foreign country?
No. I have never left Australia. I have been to all states and territories in Australia though. I went to Northern Territory when I was only just over 12 months old so I don't remember it at all. One day I want to travel and meet all my online friends. I also want to go to the holy land during easter and to Rome. I would love to be at the Vatican when the cardinals are in conclave choosing a new pope.

5. Do you like beef liver?
I really don't know. I cannot remember tasting it ever. I don't think I ever will taste it though because it looks too awful. I really couldn't bring myself to buy something that looks like that and if someone did, I couldn't bring myself to cook it and eat it. So probably when you consider all this the answer to my question is I don't like the look of beef liver so will never cook it or eat it to see what it tastes like.

So anyone else want to play along. Email me or leave a comment in the comment box. I will send you 5 questions.

15 comments:

Unknown said...

Very interesting answers!

Interview me

Vicki said...

Great answers!

It's awesome about being named after Therese and being born on her feast day. Did your parents name you because of the day? Nicholas was due on December 6th - St. Nicholas day, but he ended up being born in November.

Therese said...

I was due on October 5th. The old calender had St. Therese's feast day on October 3rd then. My mother had decided on Therese based on my due date so probably no matter what date I came, I would have had the same name. My mother was pleased though when the feast day changed.

Therese said...

Therese,

I will email your questions later today. I have a few things to do now and really should get of computer.

Tracy said...

oh fun, I'll play:)

Nancy said...

I'll play too! Interview me!!!

X said...

Interview me!

Shelly said...

those are great questions Vicki! Nice going!

Therese, I too would love to meet blogging friends. it would be so fun to come face to face with what you envisioned to what is the truth.

SQUELLY said...

If you have time I'd love to play too!

SQUELLY said...

Thanks for taking the time to post the questions Therese- that is my post for today sorted- hope you have a good blogging break!

yofed said...

Interview me!!! Make it hard too!!! lol

Karen said...

Hey Therese, I'm a little late, but I would like to play along too, so Interview Me!

I also see that you are taking a break, which I TOTALLY understand! So when you get back and around to it, count me in! Thanks!

Therese said...

Karen and Yofed,

I will send you some questions in a few days. I just need to think about it a bit before I give you some.

ukok said...

I enjoyed reading this post. Enjoy your blog break and wow, i really like your new blog template!

grace said...

Interview ME

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.