Friday, January 02, 2009

Some random photos from yesterday.


this is the base I made for Pumpkin Cheesecake The recipe has a pie shell but I wanted to make my own.



this is the Pumpkin Bread I made. It was so yummy I wished I had doubled or even quadrupled the recipe. At least I have the carb ratio worked out for Tom. Next time I will definitely make 3 or 4 loaves.




This is the photo Tom snapped of me reading my favourite blog updates in google reader.



Here is Steve saying "no. Don't take a photo of me and put it on your blog".



Here are Christopher and Amelia sitting on the couch watching Swiss Family Robinson. They enjoyed it at first but it was a bit dragged out so they went out for a jump on the trampoline before it was finished.



Madeline playing computer and Tom looking on. Tom loves computer games so much that if he isn't playing he is watching someone else play.

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Great photos Therese! Can I just say that the thought of a pumpkin cheesecake makes me very, very happy! I bet it was delicious! I can never get enough of pumpkin!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! I may have to try the cheesecake!

Anonymous said...

Lovely family photos.
Happy New Year to y'all and I hope you are all still enjoying Christmas.
God bless

Easter Almuena said...

(((((((Therese))))))

It is really good to "see" you here again... so funny what you said about Steve... he he he...

It's good to know that he sings in the choir. My husband, Joe, does too! :-)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.