Monday, January 05, 2009

Thank you.

Yesterday I received an email from Heidi and was so touched by it, I wanted to pass it on to other bloggers and friends, both online and in real life.

I thought I’d take this opportunity to let YOU know what a blessing you’ve been to ME this past year. Fellow bloggers. Writers. Dreamers. Friends. This has been a year of change and opportunity. And I want you to know that, because of you, 2009 is looking even brighter!

Lord, thank you for these, my friends.

Some with oversized hearts, some with bright minds,

And still others with enlarged funny bones.



Some I’ve only met once or twice,

Or even never at all.

But all of whom have found

A permanent place in my heart.



This year, may their lives be as enriching

As their friendship has been to me!



Amen.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Therese-your friendship is such a blessing to me! Thank you!

Adrienne said...

So lovely!

Shelly said...

i know we all feel the same about you therese!

Bloggers are Beautiful ;)

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Can only add that you are appreciated by me too! God Bless! Cathy

Dawn said...

I'm glad to have discovered you on the blogging world. Who knows, one day, if we ever get out of this good ol' USA, we may get to meet! I'd love to visit Australia. Blessings!

Test said...

Awww! That is so special!
I feel much the same about all the amazing people I have met online.
I feel really blessed. I have learned so much from all of you. And keep you all in my prayers.
Thanks for sharing this :0)

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.