Wednesday, December 26, 2007

I'm back.

We had a lovely Christmas and a couple of fun days away.

Before Christmas we all went down to Normanville for two nights. We wanted to take the children to Greenhills Adventure Park .

We had a great day there. It was good to spend some time together as a family. Now that both Daniel and Sam are working it is really hard to organise family time.

We all went on the big slides, in the canoes, moon bikes, maze, jumping bag and paddle boats. We took along a bbq lunch and cooked it. The only things I didn't do was the archery or water slides. It just wasn't warm enough for me to get wet.

Steve had lots of fun on the water slide with the children and helped Tom out with the archery.

Christmas day we went to Mass at Normanville and then drove into Adeliade. We got to Adelaide pretty early so took the children to a park before meeting my family at a different park for lunch.

After lunch with my family we went to Steve's sisters for Steve's families party. It was a fun night with lots of good company, food and drink.

We spent the night at my friend Di's house. Di and I watched Hairspray which I enjoyed.

It is good to be home. I hope your Christmas's were as fun as ours was.

Don't forget, my competition. I have two books to give away. If you can guess the date and time I will get my 5000 visitor, you win. You just have to be the closest. I only need just over 100 to get the 5000.

Go here to vote.

1 comment:

Episcopollyanna said...

Sounds like you had such a nice Christmas, Therese! I'm so glad.

I enjoyed looking at the link about Normanville; it looks really beautiful there. I'd sure love to visit Australia someday. :)

God bless. +

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.