Boy. It seems that every corner I turn these days I am getting tagged. I really like tags. It makes me think about myself and what I really am like.
Thanks to Shelly at Keeper of the Keys for this meme.
1. One book that changed your life: A Mothers Rule of life.
2. One book that you’ve read more than once: Agatha Christie's The big 4.
3. One book you’d want on a desert island: The pieta prayer book.
4. One book that made you laugh: Graham Crackers, Goloshes and God.
5. One book that made you cry: Flowers in the Attic.
6. One book that you wish had been written: A mothers guide to once a month cooking.
7. One book that you wish had never been written: The whole Flowers in the Attic series. I read them when I was a teen but would never let any of my teenagers read them. They just have too many immoral things happening without any consequences.
8. One book you’re currently reading: Create your own Classical Curriculum.
9. One book you’ve been meaning to read: The same as Shelly, I have been meaning to read the Screwtape letters.
Now 5 people to tag.
Mark at Dominican Idaho.
Bon from Defenders of the Catholic Faith. You can answer here in my comments section.
Karin at Wife and mom of two.
Adrienne at Adrienne's Catholic Corner.