Lisa from Episcopollyanna has tagged me for this Christmas meme.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Definitely gift bags. I hate wrapping presents.
2. Real tree or artificial? We have an artificial. I don't think we could get a real tree here. Marie probably could but the climate we live in doesn't really grow Pine trees. When we lived in Millicent there were lots of real Christmas trees and we were given one the first year there. I love the smell of the pine but hated cleaning up all the pine needles that dropped off.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually on the first week of advent. I haven't got it up yet this year.
4. When do you take the tree down? No set time. Just when I am sick of it being around.
5. Do you like eggnog? love it.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I remember the year I got a watch and dress wrapped up together. I loved the dress and the watch.
7. Do you have a Nativity scene? no. I want to get one though.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My brother in law.
9. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Like Lisa, I cannot think of one.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? I am a very slack snail mail writer. Every year I buy cards intending to post them and usually they don't get posted. I then send out e Cards at the last minute. :::oops:::
11. Favorite Christmas Movie? Like Lisa, I love love love A wonderful life. It just isn't Christmas if we don't watch it.
12. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Most of our Christmas shopping is done in December. If I see toys that I know the children are interested in through the year on special I will grab them and put them away.
13. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Probably. I cannot think of a spacific one though.
14. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Christmas pudding with custard.
15. Clear lights or colored on the tree? coloured.
16. Favorite Christmas song? Joy to the World.
17. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We usually travel home to the town we grew up in.
18. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? no. I know that there is a Rudolph, dasher and prince. I cannot name the others.
19. Angel on the tree top or a star? Angel.
20. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning.
21. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Without a doubt, the comercialism.
22. Best thing about this time of year? all the family is on holidays.
I want to tag Lynn at signs and wonders and Erin at Seven Little Australians