Friday, December 21, 2007

My Christmas present came today.


I have wanted a benchtop mixer for ever. Today I went and bought one.

Over on the left is the model I got. It is a sunbeam cafe series model 8900. It comes with a 4.4 litre bowl and a 2.1 litre bowl. I have three different attachments for different kinds of beating. You can go here to read all about my mixers features.

So between now and Christmas day I will be in the kitchen whipping up all kinds of goodies. I have lots of different ones planned. The very first thing I am going to cook is Smoked Chicken and sundried Tomato cheesecake.

I also want to make a decadent triple chocolate cheesecake.

I am going to be pretty busy between now and Christmas so wont be posting as much over the next few days.

I hope everyone has a happy and holy Christmas.

4 comments:

Michele said...

i would like a mixer also, but they do not come cheaply.

Therese said...

I have wanted one for a long time Marilena and finally we had the money for it.

Episcopollyanna said...

You will love it! We use ours all the time. I got one about three years ago and am so glad. That one looks really sturdy. Very nice. :)

Judy said...

Great gift! I got a stand mixer for Christmas too! I just have't gotten around to blogging about it. Maybe next week.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.