Thursday, June 25, 2009

Small Successes.


My small successes for the week:

1) We have had some visiting Jesuit Priests in our parish this week. They were giving talks on prayer this week on Monday Tuesday and Wednesday night. Even though I was really tired on Tuesday and Wednesday I still made the effort to go and I was very glad I did.

2) I balanced all our bank accounts today and paid all our bills for the fortnight.

3) Tonight the kitchen was a huge mess. Brigette is usually in charge of cleaning up after dinner but it was just too big a job to expect her to do on her own. I volunteered to help her. The kitchen is now done.

Visit Faith and Family for other small successes.

7 comments:

Judy Dudich said...

I LOVE that you helped you daughter even though the kitchen chores are her job :)

Nice to see your blog for the first
time!

Have a great day!

Judy
http://www.momoften.webs.com/
http://www.thebestofhomeschoolfaithandfamilylife.com/

SQUELLY said...

Hello! I think you proably have it already but just wanted to let you know that there is an award for you on my blog. God Bless!

Edel

A Bit of the Blarney said...

It seems to me that you had some pretty significant successes!!! Good for you! Take care! Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
I have an award waiting for you on my blog, too. :)
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Shelly said...

gotta love a nice clean kitchen

ViolinMama said...

I too love ya'll cleaned together! How great! What a GREAT list!!!! Many blessings to you!!!

Michele said...

thank you to God for wonderful people. thank you God for the eternal rest prayer. Farrah Fawcett passed away from her cancer. eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. and may she rest in peace. Amen.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.