Thursday, June 18, 2009

Tagged.

Sharon from Musings of a Catholic mom tagged me for the 8 things meme.

I did This meme a while back but Sharon's has a few more categories so I thought I would add in some extras:


1. 8 things I am looking forward to. (I can only think of 6)

  1. - The school holidays. only 2 more weeks of school then we have a two week break.
  2. - finishing the bathroom renovation.
  3. - starting our family room/home school room renovation.
  4. - Spring.
  5. - A trip to Adelaide.
  6. - September holiday to Quorn with my friend Di and her family.

8 things I did yesterday:

  1. - got out of bed.
  2. - watched master chef.
  3. - cooked ravioli for tea.
  4. - went to the shops.
  5. - blogged.
  6. - played bejeweled quest.
  7. - cleaned the house.
  8. - chauffeured our children to different places.

8 things I wish I could do.

  1. - be more organised.
  2. - learn to play piano.
  3. - quilting.
  4. - crochet.
  5. - exercise more.
  6. - meet the Pope.
  7. - A weekend away with Steve.
  8. - travel to meet all my online friends.

8 shows I watch;

- Since the biggest looser isn't on anymore, I watch Master Chef. We watch the news but that is about it.

8 favourite fruits:

  1. - blueberries.
  2. - bananas.
  3. - apples.
  4. - rockmelon.
  5. - honey dew melon.
  6. - avocados.
  7. - pineapple.
  8. - grapes.

8 places I would like to travel:

  1. - meet all my online friends in the USA and Europe.
  2. - Lourdes.
  3. - Fatima.
  4. - The holy land.
  5. - Fuji.
  6. - New Zealand.
  7. - The Vatican.
  8. - Singapore.

8 places I have lived:

I have only lived in 5 places.

  1. - My parents lived in Magill South Australia when I was born.
  2. - I grew up in Rostrevor South Australia.
  3. - Steve and I lived in Holden Hill South Australia when we were first married.
  4. - We lived in Millicent South Australia for 2 years.
  5. - We now live in Port Augusta South Australia. We have been here since the end of 2002.

8 people I tag:

I am not going to tag anyone yet. If you want to do this meme, let me know in the comment box and I will add a link to you.

Jillian is going to do this meme.

Therese

6 comments:

John Michael said...

If you ever get around to making that trip to visit your blogging friends, I hope you will consider a trip to the Midwest USA. We'd love to have you for a visit!

God bless you,
John and Regan

Sharon said...

Oops, I didn't realize you'd already been tagged. Thanks for doing it again! :) I didn't know it was called a "meme." What is rockmelon? I've never heard of it.

Therese said...

Here is a picture of a rockmelon

It is orange in colour and very sweet. Do they have them in the States?

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
Consider me tagged, please - sounds like fun.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Tania said...

Hi Therese,

I think rock melon is also known as Canteloupe or cantaloup.

As kids we called them sweetmelon and I still say that today and get some strange looks. Yum, love them, have you tried growing some rockmelon, they are easy?

Tania

Therese said...

we had them every where Tania. They overtook the garden. Steve has plans for them this summer as well.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.