Friday, June 26, 2009

3 other awards.

Thanks so much to Abbey, Jillian and Edel for passing awards onto my blog.

I am truly grateful for all your blogs and glad you like reading mine too.

All three of these awards ask that I say 7 things about myself. So here are my 7.

1)I really feel the cold. My children always think the car is too stuffy because I make it so warm.

2) I put my electric blanket on for at least half a hour before I get into bed. I love a nice toasty warm bed.

3) I have never been outside Australia but I have visited every state in Australia.

4) I am a shy extrovert. I really love being around people but hate going up to them and introducing myself.

5) number games are my favourite. I like playing sudoku, karkuro and doing magic squares.

6) I am an atrocious speller and if it wasn't for spell check I am sure you would see many mistakes on my blog.

7) Friday is my favourite day. Our home school curriculum is different and it is the start of the weekend.

5 comments:

Euripides said...

Thank you AT! We all appreciate your dedication against abortion and for your great example.

Sarah - Kala said...

I like getting to know folks through these things . . . but like I said on my scrap one, we can never tell all about ourselves because we are so vast . . . but it's still fun to dish on ourselves. I'm not into numbers, but I sure enjoy those circle word "puzzles" or time killers as I call them. Let us just say I have completed several since being in this condo. :)

A Bit of the Blarney said...

#4 is the essence of who I am too. Perhaps this is why I enjoy your home place! Thank you! Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
It was a pleasure giving you an award for your blog.

My husband says that if I don't put the heater fan on in the car, he won't put his window down. Right now, we have reached a compromise - I only have the heater on halfway, and the heater fan on 1/4. I always have the car too warm, as I really feel the cold.

#4 suits me to a tee.

#3 is also me. I enjoyed travelling around in my younger days.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Gae said...

Hello,
I think that you have a very interesting blog I am going to enjoy 'getting to knw you'
God Bless

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.