Thursday, June 25, 2009

Honest Scrap Award.

The lovely Nancy from Be Not Afraid has given me the honest scrap award.

Thanks so much Nancy for passing this award onto me.

Now...to keep this award, I must do the following:

1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it :)

so here are the 10 honest things about me:

1) I love being around people.
2) My dream holiday is a cruise to some tropical Island.
3) I like the renovations we are doing for our house but I really wish they were finished.
4) I like living in the country but sometimes I wish we lived closer to family.
5) My favourite set of movies is the X Men movies.
6) The most annoying thing to me is people stopping in no stopping zones.
7) Without a list each day, I don't get anything done.
8) My most hated chore is washing clothes.
9) I am a bit obsessive with bsl for the boys and worry a lot when I don't know what caused highs or lows.
10) My most favourite cuisine is Italian. The best thing I have ever tasted is a lasagna made by an Italian.

Now for 7 blogs to pass this onto:

1) Jennifer from Let the little ones come

2) Lerin from Beautiful Chaos

3) Jillian from Home schooling for Christ

4) Colleen from Martin Family Moments

5) Chez from Chez Ouiz

6) Deb from UKOK

7) Elena from Precious Treasures

6 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Ill go on a cruise with you! I'll just have to wear the scop patch to keep ME on an even keel! This was great fun! Thank you1 Cathy

Therese said...

oh Kathy,

I would love a cruise with all my blogging friends.

Elena said...

Oh I'm so gald you changed that to 'a cruise with ALL your blogging friends' 'cos I'm coming too, with supplies of champagne and chocolate :)

Thank you for the award Therese - it's a lovley surprise.

God Bless,
Elena

Therese said...

mmmmmmmmm. Elena,

Love champagne and chocolates. You are most definitely welcome on our cruise.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag, Therese! You are so right, Italian food is very good indeed!

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
Thank you so much for the blog award. Hooray - I'm so excited - can you tell?

Have a wonderful week.

Blessings,
Jillian
<><

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.