The lovely Nancy from Be Not Afraid has given me the honest scrap award.
Thanks so much Nancy for passing this award onto me.
Now...to keep this award, I must do the following:
1) Say thanks and give a link to the presenter of the award.
2) Share "ten honest things" about myself.
3) Present this award to 7 others whose blogs I find brilliant in content and/or design, or those who have encouraged me.
4) Tell those 7 people that they've been awarded HONEST SCRAP and inform them of these guidelines in receiving it :)
so here are the 10 honest things about me:
1) I love being around people.
2) My dream holiday is a cruise to some tropical Island.
3) I like the renovations we are doing for our house but I really wish they were finished.
4) I like living in the country but sometimes I wish we lived closer to family.
5) My favourite set of movies is the X Men movies.
6) The most annoying thing to me is people stopping in no stopping zones.
7) Without a list each day, I don't get anything done.
8) My most hated chore is washing clothes.
9) I am a bit obsessive with bsl for the boys and worry a lot when I don't know what caused highs or lows.
10) My most favourite cuisine is Italian. The best thing I have ever tasted is a lasagna made by an Italian.
Now for 7 blogs to pass this onto:
1) Jennifer from Let the little ones come
2) Lerin from Beautiful Chaos
3) Jillian from Home schooling for Christ
4) Colleen from Martin Family Moments
5) Chez from Chez Ouiz
6) Deb from UKOK
7) Elena from Precious Treasures