Coleen tagged me for this fun meme.
8 Things I am Looking Forward To:
1) the holidays which started with Easter.
2) meeting Mary and seeing Ali again next Tuesday.
3) doing our new bathroom
4) renovating our family room.
5) seeing our friends Larry and Maria when they come up for Tom's first Eucharist.
6) Tom receiving his first Eucharist.
7) spring. We haven't even started winter yet but I hate it so much that before it even starts I look forward to spring starting.
8) seeing my friends in Adelaide next week.
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1) went to the Easter Vigil.
2) stayed after mass for supper with other parishioner's
3) sewed Tom's shirt.
4) cleaned the kitchen.
5) read blogs I read regularly.
6) went food shopping.
7) picked Sam up from work.
8) Took Sam to the shops for his Easter shopping.
8 Things I Wish I Could Do:
1) travel the world and meet all my dcf friends and blogging friends.
2) learn to crochet.
3) learn to play piano.
4) Meet the Pope.
5) have a weekend away with just Steve.
6) be more organised.
7) loose weight and eat well.
8) live more simply.
8 Shows I Watch:
I don't watch 8 shows.
I watch the biggest loser and that is it.
8 People I Tag:
Suzy from sailing by starlight
Chez from Chez Ouiz
Shelly from The Keeper of the Keys
Corrine from Struggling Towards Heaven
Jennifer from Conversion Diary
Homeschooling mum from Homeschooling4Christ
And finally Therese from The Musings of a Mom