Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A simple Womens Daybook.


Outside my window... it looks like the day will be nice today. The sky is clear and blue but I think it will be another cold one.

I am thinking... that it is good to know that we need to watch Christopher's sugar levels.

From the learning rooms... we will make our Anzac biscuits today.

I am thankful for... our heater that we will soon need to put on.

From the kitchen... we are drinking lots of soup.

I am wearing... grey track pants and my favourite red jumper.

I am reading... Just finished Gangland to Promised land.

I am hoping... Christopher will cope with the changes he is about to go through.

I am creating... a new mothers rule after re reading the book.

I am praying... for Christopher especially.

Around the house... Tom woke early and has the TV on. Steve and Daniel are talking in the kitchen and I can hear the water running.

One of my favorite things... Nights at home with all the family.

A few plans for the rest of the week... finish off the shopping bags, reading the book the Weight of a Mass, paying the bills on payday, cooking some snack foods to freeze.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

Christpher playing the wii.

6 comments:

abroadermark said...

My kids and I made Anzac biscuits a few months ago after reading about them on the blog of one of my Aussie friends. So YUMMY!!

We love The Weight of the Mass here! Hope you enjoy it too.

Tracy said...

awwww, what a darling picture!!

Elena said...

I've just put on a pot of chicken soup - great food on a cold day.
Therese I might just take you up on your offer and land on your doostep some day :)

Therese said...

that would be great Elena. You are welcome anytime.

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Busy, busy lady! Hope your day was productive. Cathy

A happy heart at home said...

Cute picture! I love nights at home with the the family, too. We have our youngest still at home right now (age 15). She just returned yesterday from a week-long missions trip, so being together last night was special. :)

~Susan

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.