Tuesday, April 14, 2009

A simple Womens Daybook.

For today... 14th April 2009.

Outside my window... it is another beautiful autumn day.

I am thinking... about all the things I want to get done in the holidays.

From the learning rooms... I am preparing for next term.

I am thankful for... Easter. I am also thankful that Steve and I have been able to get to Mass today and yesterday.

From the kitchen... we are getting ready for our big cook this weekend.

I am wearing... 3/4 denim pants, a white tshirt and my favourite slip on sandals.

I am reading... The screwtape letters.

I am hoping... our renovations will be good.

I am creating... a sleeping bag for my niece.

I am praying... for a cure for diabetes.

Around the house... Steve is getting the laundry ready to change into the bathroom, I am organising the home school/family room, the children are sleeping in since it is the holidays.

One of my favorite things... ice chocolate from the Arid lands cafe.

A few plans for the rest of the week...finish Tom and Amelia's curriculum, clean out the storeroom, cook our main meals.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


Sam's room is finally tidy. We had to take a photo because a tidy room for Sam is rare.

2 comments:

Mary said...

Tidy? I call that spotless!!!!!

Therese said...

lol Mary.

It probably is spotless.

The only reason it is so tidy though is because we have recently changed children's chores. Madeline is in charge of making all the beds and getting rid of rubbish and dirty clothes from the bedroom. Sam's room took the longest.

She still needs to finish of Tom, Amelia's and Christopher's room and that may just take as long. I say to Sam though, he is just one person compared to three in their bedroom.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.