Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Simple Women's daybook.

Outside my window... it is late and dark. I am waiting to see if Tom's bsl will come down. It has been high most of the day.

I am thinking... about all the things I need to do tomorrow. We are getting the car serviced so I need to be up early.

From the learning rooms... another week off.

I am thankful for... my friends and family.

From the kitchen...not much after my oamc.

I am wearing... white capri's and a striped T Shirt.

I am reading... A mothers rule of life.

I am hoping... Tom will have a good check up this Thursday.

I am creating... a new sleeping bag for my niece.

I am praying... for our new Bishop.

Around the house... It is very quiet since it is so late.

One of my favorite things...Soaking in a bath.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Car service, Tom's check up, shopping for the bathroom renovation.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...


No picture to share since I am not on my computer.

Visit Peggy for other simple womens daybooks.

Have a great day everyone.
Therese

6 comments:

Lerin said...

I really loved A Mother's Rule. Have you read it before?

Therese said...

Yes Lerin,

I have read it many times. I need a refresher every now and then to get myself organised again.

Mary said...

It is morning now - I do hope Tom's levels are down.

Therese said...

We ended up needing to do a site change at midnight. He was still up at 3am but had come down into range by the time we got up this morning.

I think he needs a basal increase.

Anonymous said...

Hi Therese,
I'm glad that Tom's bsl has come down.

I hope that you have a good check-up at the doctors with Tom.

Elena said...

I've been 'umming' about taking part in the Simple Woman's Daybook. It's a lovely idea ... I may join up for the next instalment.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.