Thursday, October 04, 2007

Fun holiday

We have had three fun days away. I have missed the boys but it has been really good to get away with just the girls.

The first day was spent catching up with family. We went to my mother's house and my sister came over with her baby and my brother, sister in law and their two daughter's also came to visit. I took Brigette to her God parents to stay for a night and the other two girls and I went back to mum's to stay for the night.

On Wedensday we went and meet Louse from Purcell's Chicken Voluntary . We had a great lunch and talked about things that Catholic mum's talk about when they get together.

Today was our shopping day. We got the girls some new shoes and a new top each. We went out to see my mum again and took her to see my father (who is in a nursing home) and then took her food shopping. We went and saw my in laws for a short visit and then I took the girls out for tea. We went to Charlies all you can eat and I am really full.

Tomorrow we will be leaving early and getting back home around lunch time hopefully. I am looking forward to seeing the boys.

7 comments:

Michele said...

i have 2 contests coming up! check the blog!

EC Gefroh said...

Sounds like a lot of fun!

Shelly said...

Wow, that sounds like such a nice trip. Is your whole family there in Australia?

Therese said...

Yes Shelly. Our whole family lives here now. We had a great time and look forward now to our 2008 trip away.

Anonymous said...

It was great to finally meet you and the girls. Therese!

Therese said...

Thanks Louise. I had such a good time at your house. The girls enjoyed it too. Next time the meeting will have to be here or Hobart. Maybe I will talk Steve into a family holiday to Tassie.

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Welcome back! I'm glad you and your girls had a good trip. Thanks for the heads-up about that book! What terrible deception for parents and children alike.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.