Wednesday, October 17, 2007

memememememememe

Ivar at Musings on the divine has tagged me.

I have to give 7 things I like about myself.

1. I like that I am a Catholic.

2. I like that I am a mum.

3. I like being my husbands wife.

4. I like that I stay at home looking after our children and taking care of the household (even though I complain and don't really like doing the housework).

5. I like that I am an adult.

6. I like sewing and thank God for this tallent that he has given me.

7. I like that I am able to get to weekday masses as well as Sunday mass.

I tag

Jean at Catholic Fire.

Dawn at three B's

Amy Caroline at Knit together in love.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

good meme..i like your choices..

Dawn said...

I just picked up your meme, Therese :)

Jean Heimann said...

Therese,

Done!

Thanks for the tag!

Therese said...

Thanks Jean. I was just on your site reading the debate with Tim. Very interesting reading.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.