Saturday, October 06, 2007

A tribute to my wonderful husband.



Over at Jackie's blog she has a post on handling husbands.

After reading it I wanted to post a tribute to my husband. So many men work hard to provide for the families needs and it goes unnoticed and without gratitude. As well as working as a teacher full time my husband has worked on many different projects this year renovating our house. He has done the Kitchen, Knocked out walls and started our fruit garden.




This week while the girls and I were away he built my sewing cupboard and started working on our Walk in robe. He also finished of the painting out the front. Here are a couple of partially painted pictures but you will have to wait till tomorrow for the finished product. I have the finish photo's on the camera still. I also have a couple of photos of the walk in robe partially finished and will put up photos of my sewing table.


Thank you Steve for all you do. You work so hard to provide a roof over our head and keep up with all the renovations.




7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He sounds a lovely man..

Pilgrim said...

You are truly blessed!

Therese said...

Yes Jackie and pilgrim, I am a very blessed person to have such a hard working faithful husband.

EC Gefroh said...

Therese. What does your husband teach?

Therese said...

My husband is a primary school teacher.

Anonymous said...

Therese, a sewing cupboard sounds great! Can you put up some pictures and perhaps tell us a bit about it? I might consider one for myself at our new place.

Therese said...

The sewing cupboard is great Louise. At the moment it has a heap of tools on it because steve is working on a walk in linen closet. As soon as he has finished it I will take some photo's and put them up.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.