Sunday, October 07, 2007

Nearly 2000 views.

I am approaching 2000 views on my blog. I thought it would be fun to have a competition. The person that is closest in date and time without going over will win a copy of the grassroots dvd that is previewed above.

If you go to the bottom of my blog you will see my sitemeter. I have opened it up so that anyone can read it. Go and check out all the data and see if you can guess when this blog will have had 2000 hits. You can write a time and date. I will be going on the time it is here. If you look over to the left there is a clock. showing the time here and I have changed it so that you know if it is morning or night time.

I wish you all the best in choosing.

God bless
Therese

7 comments:

Barb Szyszkiewicz said...

I am guessing Tuesday Oct. 9 at 9 PM (your time)

lowdenclear said...

I'm reckoning sometime tomorrow morning your time... So... I'll guess at Tue 9th at 8AM! :-)

Therese said...

Well I am glad there is a bit of competition.

Good luck to both of you.

EC Gefroh said...

Monday October 8th 11am (Hawaii Standard Time) Sorry I forget if you are a full day or a half a day ahead of us.

Jane (a.k.a. patjrsmom) said...

Drats! This is what I get for not being a more conscientious blogger!

Jane

Therese said...

You are conscientious though Jane. I should have put it up earlier. I did think early last week about doing it but I didn't know what to get. It was only when I went and saw the grassroots preview that I thought this is a great prize. I would like to win something like that.

Therese said...

I will do another one when it is close to 5000 visitors.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.