I saw this at Confessions of a hot carmel sundae and wanted to do it.
1. Who is your man? Steve.
2. How long have you been together? 20 years next May since we met. (Is it really that long)
3. How long did you date? nearly 3 years.
4. How old is your man? 41
5. Who eats more? Usually Steve.
6. Who said “I love you” first? I cannot remember but I think it would have been me.
7. Who is taller? Steve
8. Who sings better? Steve definitely.
9. Who is smarter? He is. After all he chose me. :::grin:::
10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine.
11. Who does the laundry? Sam (our 13 year old) washes and hangs. I fold and put away.
12. Who takes out the trash? Steve
13. Who sleeps on the right hand side of the bed? Steve
14. Who pays the bills? me.
15. Who is better with the computer? Steve
16. Who mows the lawn? Steve.
17. Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time but Steve often helps and can prepare a great meal.
18. Who drives when you are together? Steve does most of the time. I often pick him up from work and drive then though..
19. Who pays when you go out? Steve does but like Christina says it comes from the same source.
20. Who is most stubborn? According to our 13 year old I am. I really don't know though.
21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me I think.
22. Whose parents do you see the most? We see my mother and his parents about the same amount. My father is in a nursing home and I should make more of an effort to see him when we go home.
23. Who kissed who first? Probably Steve kissed me. I was such a shy girl when it came to things like this.
24. Who asked who out? Our first date I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk to Morialta falls. This was in the car when he was driving me home from a party we had both been at.
25. Who Proposed? He did. He didn't do anything really romantic. He said I was going to ask your dad the other day if I could marry you. I was a bit shocked and said well why don't you ask me. I cannot remember what he said but that night he did ask my dad.
26. Who is more sensitive? Me.
27. Who has more friends? I do.
28. Who has more siblings? Me. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother living and a sister that died. Steve has one sister.
29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do. We are united in every decision that needs to be made. We haven't had a situation yet that we haven't been able to compromise on and agree on the decision made.
Tagging anyone that wants to do this. Just let me know below.