Saturday, October 20, 2007

The man meme

I saw this at Confessions of a hot carmel sundae and wanted to do it.

1. Who is your man? Steve.

2. How long have you been together? 20 years next May since we met. (Is it really that long)

3. How long did you date? nearly 3 years.

4. How old is your man? 41

5. Who eats more? Usually Steve.

6. Who said “I love you” first? I cannot remember but I think it would have been me.

7. Who is taller? Steve

8. Who sings better? Steve definitely.

9. Who is smarter? He is. After all he chose me. :::grin:::

10. Whose temper is worse? Definitely mine.

11. Who does the laundry? Sam (our 13 year old) washes and hangs. I fold and put away.

12. Who takes out the trash? Steve

13. Who sleeps on the right hand side of the bed? Steve

14. Who pays the bills? me.

15. Who is better with the computer? Steve

16. Who mows the lawn? Steve.

17. Who cooks dinner? I do most of the time but Steve often helps and can prepare a great meal.

18. Who drives when you are together? Steve does most of the time. I often pick him up from work and drive then though..

19. Who pays when you go out? Steve does but like Christina says it comes from the same source.

20. Who is most stubborn? According to our 13 year old I am. I really don't know though.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me I think.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? We see my mother and his parents about the same amount. My father is in a nursing home and I should make more of an effort to see him when we go home.

23. Who kissed who first? Probably Steve kissed me. I was such a shy girl when it came to things like this.

24. Who asked who out? Our first date I asked him if he wanted to go for a walk to Morialta falls. This was in the car when he was driving me home from a party we had both been at.

25. Who Proposed? He did. He didn't do anything really romantic. He said I was going to ask your dad the other day if I could marry you. I was a bit shocked and said well why don't you ask me. I cannot remember what he said but that night he did ask my dad.

26. Who is more sensitive? Me.

27. Who has more friends? I do.

28. Who has more siblings? Me. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother living and a sister that died. Steve has one sister.

29. Who wears the pants in the family? We both do. We are united in every decision that needs to be made. We haven't had a situation yet that we haven't been able to compromise on and agree on the decision made.

Tagging anyone that wants to do this. Just let me know below.

7 comments:

Michele said...

hello therese,

november is coming, and so is my monthly give away. iam offering a free rosary and medal. anyone wanting to enter the contest, please stop by my blog and enter your request in my post.

Therese said...

Coming over to check it out Marilena.

I will also do a post for you.

Michele said...

Who is your man? Frank

2. How long have you been together? 10 years

3. How long did you date? 11 months

4. How old is your man? 43 (44 on Nov. 16th)

5. Who eats more? Equal. We both eat the same amount.

6. Who said “I love you” first? Frank did

Who is taller?Frank, by 1 inch

8. Who sings better? Neither of us.

9. Who is smarter? He is. frank has a BSC in Computer Science and is a genius at chess, design, graphics, you name it. He is also a mathematical thinker, he knows binary code
very extensively.

10. Whose temper is worse? Mine. ashamed to admit it

11. Who does the laundry? Usually me.

12. Who takes out the trash? Frank

13. Who sleeps on the right hand side of the bed? Him.

14. Who pays the bills? We both do

15. Who is better with the computer? He's better with everything!

16. Who mows the lawn? We don't have a lawn! :)

17. Who cooks dinner? Both of us

18. Who drives when you are together? Frank does because if I drove, I'd get cranky.

19. Who pays when you go out? I don't work, so he does.

20. Who is most stubborn? Me.

21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Me.

22. Whose parents do you see the most? Mine because his mom lives in Germany.

23. Who kissed who first? I aint tellin!

24. Who asked who out? Me.


25. Who Proposed? Me.


26. Who is more sensitive? Me.

27. Who has more friends? Frank

28. Who has more siblings? Me. 8 sisters and 4 brothers

29. Who wears the pants in the family? Frank

Anonymous said...

Cool meme, Therese, but I am so sorry to hear that you have lost a sister. How very sad!

Therese said...

Thanks mm. I was 12 months old when she died so I don't remember it. I cannot imagine the heartbreak my parents felt though.

Michele said...

when my sister died in 67, i was about 16 months old. so i cannot imagine how my parents and siblings felt either. but, we los tour dear brother joe to cancer in june, so i have an idea as to how sad and sorrowful they were. i know i was devastated when joe died. its still hard to imagine life without him in it! but, he's in a better place now. he truly loved Christ. truly.

Therese said...

My sister died in 67 too Marilena. I was born in Oct 1966. When is your birthday?

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.