Wednesday, October 24, 2007

New links in my favourite blogs list.

The list keeps growing. I keep on coming across blogs that interest me and that I want to visit.

Added this week:

From my friend Genny at Defender's of the Catholic Faith forums. Genny has two new blogs. First is Unschooling with the duck and next is Women Working at home. Go and check them both out.

Next is Seven Little Australian's. A mother's blog about homeschooling her 7 children.

I have also added Play the dad? No, be the dad this week. It is great to read a Catholic blog from a Father's perspective.

Speaking of a Father's perspective I have also recently come across two Australian Catholic Blogs written by fathers. They have also been added to the sidebar.

Peter from With a Grain of Salt is the first and The Bob Catholic Show is the other one. Both great blogs that I am visiting regularly.

Finally my other addition is from Ivar. Ivar is anther poster from Defender's of the Catholic Faith forums and he has recently started a new blog (since I told him he should) called Musings on the Divine

Check them all out.

4 comments:

xxxxxx said...

I wish I had to time to go to all the blogs!!! At least we are over the first quarter of school!

xxxxxx said...

PS Do you mind if I add you to my list? (blog roll?)

Therese said...

Diana,

That is fine. Go ahead and add me. I have been meaning to put you in my sidebar too.

Marie said...

Thanks Therese:)

there are some very good blogs in your list.

Peace to you:)

Marie

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.