From last week:
Sewing: Finish Christopher's shirt.
Done!!!!!!!!! I sewed this pattern:
As soon as my camera is found I will take a photo of Christopher in it. It is a great pattern and I think I will sew a couple more for him for when he starts full time kindy.
Housework and Home school: We are going to read the way of the cross this week. I will read a little bit each day and they will do some posters for us to put up around the home school room. I will also clean out one other kitchen cupboard besides the plastics one. Maybe I will leave the plastics until I have done the rest of the kitchen.
We read the Story of the Cross but didn't get the posters done. I actually changed my mind about what we would put up for our family stations.
The 2 saucepan cupboards were cleaned out.
Health: Continue watching our diet and eating more whole grains. Continue drinking more water.
Ate well for most of the week. Bought a lasagna on Wednesday night because I forgot to get something out of the freezer on Tuesday night. Drank water each day. I really should try and drink more of it though.
Family: Sunday we have planned a family day. I think we will go to Quorn first thing in the morning for mass then we are going to the Quorn Native Flora Reserve for a picnic.
We left home early Sunday morning for 8.30 mass in Quorn. After mass we took the children to a local park and then went to dutchmens stern for a walk. It was a fun morning.
Spiritual: Continue getting up early to pray with Steve and spend more time on my Bible study.
I think I only got up on Tuesday and Wednesday morning to pray with Steve. I will try to get up again this week.
My five for this week:
1. Sewing: Madeline has a pattern she wants made. I will cut it out and start sewing.
2. Housework and home school: We are going to make a Votive Candle Stations of the Cross and I am going to clean out another kitchen cupboard.
3. Health: Before Tom had his pump, I went walking twice a week with two other ladies from our church. Since Tom has been on the pump, you could count the number of times I have been with them on two hands. I really need to get back in the habit of walking with them more regularly. They now walk every Monday, Wednesday and Friday so my aim will be to walk at least twice per week.
4. Family: I think it is time to look at my mothers rule and change chores. There seems to be a kink in our routine that has us a bit disorganised with washing. I also want to do the stations of the cross with the children on Friday night.
5. Spiritual: I need to get back to the bible study I started. I haven't done very much of it and we are half way through lent. I really want to be a good way into it by the time lent is finished.
Do you have any 5mart Martha challenges? Post them either on your blog or in the comments section. I will add in a link to you if you post them on your blog.