Tuesday, March 31, 2009

A simple Womens Daybook.



Peggy is the hostess for A simple womens daybook. Pop on over to read what other simple women are up to.

Outside my window... the day has just started. It is still dark.

I am thinking... about today and what needs to be done before we go to Port Pirie.

From the learning rooms... we will be learning about the different oils blessed at the Chrism mass.

I am thankful for... a good nights sleep last night.

From the kitchen...I am preparing for a big cook this weekend.

I am wearing... my nightie still.

I am reading... The Screwtape letters.

I am hoping... the children all enjoy the trip to Port Pirie today.

I am creating... Tom's shirt and a clutter free kitchen.

I am hearing... Steve has put on the Drew Mariani Show.

Around the house... the children are all sleeping still, there is lots of washing to fold and put away.

One of my favorite things... a quiet morning.

A few plans for the rest of the week... Chrism Mass today, a picnic at the swimming pool, Confession this weekend,


Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

I learned a lot from reading the Screwtape Letters! Lewis is a brilliant author.

I LOVE the picture you shared! How funny!

regan said...

gosh that picture threw me for a loop! but now i get it!! =)

Adrienne said...

OK - that picture really startled me. I mean it REALLY, REALLY startled me.....LOL

Anonymous said...

That picture is so cute!

Edith said...

Love the picture...it made me laugh. Thanks for sharing.

Alexandra said...

Cute picture! LOL

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.