Monday, March 02, 2009

5mart Martha Monday.

From last week:


1. Finish sewing the boys pajamas. (yes, this is still on my to do list).

Complete. I will post some pictures of the boys tomorrow in their pajama's.

2. I am going through different cupboards and de junking so I want to go through two particular cupboards in my kitchen. I really need to sought my plastic cupboard and we have a junk cupboard above the oven that I am not even sure what we have up there. These two cupboards are going to be cleaned out.

Started but not complete.

3. I want to draw up a floor plan for our end room renovations. We have a couple of ideas in our heads about what to do down there but I really need to draw it on paper to scale and see if what we plan is possible.


Complete.

4. Since lent is starting this week I am going to limit my computer time to the evening once the children are in bed.


Failed. I actually forgot that this was one of my plans. :::blush:::I have limited my time though and only been on in the morning before the children get up and after school each afternoon.


5. I am starting a bible study called Corageous Love This is going to be some of my spiritual reading for lent
.

I read the first chapter of this. I was hoping to do a bit more.

Starting this week I am planning things a bit differently.

I have come up with 5 different areas that I need to do things in.

My 5 are:

Sewing.
house work and home school.
Health.
Family.
Spiritual.

1 Sewing: I will sew a shirt for Christopher for Kindy.

2. Housework and home school: Finish of the two kitchen cupboards and cook meals for the next month.

3. Health: drink 8 cups of water at least each day.

4. Family: We will continue taking our children in pairs to pray before the Blessed Sacrament. Also Steve and I are making more of an effort to get out for dates more often.

5. Spiritual. Steve and I are going to pray the rosary each morning together.

do you have a list of things you want to do?

Let me know in the comment box if you put it on your blog. I will add a link in to this post.

Therese.

2 comments:

Laura said...

De-junking is so important. I heard this past week that our clutter stresses us out on a daily basis. With a little extra effort (little is relative) we can omit the junk and clutter with one task.
I really hope to finish de-cluttering by the end of Lent.

Angie said...

I need to get organized. It has fallen by the wayside recently. I know I feel better when we have de-cluttered and organized.

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes

Please pray for a cure for Type One Diabetes
Our sons Tom and Christopher and our daughter Amelia are type one diabetics. We pray everyday for a cure. We do not want one by illicit means though so don't support any organisation that contributes to Embryonic Stem Cell Research. Click on the photo of Tom and Christopher to read about why I am against using Embryonic Stem cells for a cure.

Total Pageviews

Sitemeter

Australian Catholic Homeschoolers.

Tom's and Christopher's insulin pump

New book: Faith Quilt.

New book: Faith Quilt.
All proceeds from sales of "FAITH QUILT" going to "Casa de Amor Children's Homes in Bolivia" and "Sarah's Covenant Homes in India" Two truly extraordinary organisations that take in the most needy children and give them a place of love and security to call home.