From last week:
1. Finish sewing the boys pajamas. (yes, this is still on my to do list).
Complete. I will post some pictures of the boys tomorrow in their pajama's.
2. I am going through different cupboards and de junking so I want to go through two particular cupboards in my kitchen. I really need to sought my plastic cupboard and we have a junk cupboard above the oven that I am not even sure what we have up there. These two cupboards are going to be cleaned out.
Started but not complete.
3. I want to draw up a floor plan for our end room renovations. We have a couple of ideas in our heads about what to do down there but I really need to draw it on paper to scale and see if what we plan is possible.
4. Since lent is starting this week I am going to limit my computer time to the evening once the children are in bed.
Failed. I actually forgot that this was one of my plans. :::blush:::I have limited my time though and only been on in the morning before the children get up and after school each afternoon.
5. I am starting a bible study called Corageous Love This is going to be some of my spiritual reading for lent.
I read the first chapter of this. I was hoping to do a bit more.
Starting this week I am planning things a bit differently.
I have come up with 5 different areas that I need to do things in.
My 5 are:
house work and home school.
1 Sewing: I will sew a shirt for Christopher for Kindy.
2. Housework and home school: Finish of the two kitchen cupboards and cook meals for the next month.
3. Health: drink 8 cups of water at least each day.
4. Family: We will continue taking our children in pairs to pray before the Blessed Sacrament. Also Steve and I are making more of an effort to get out for dates more often.
5. Spiritual. Steve and I are going to pray the rosary each morning together.
do you have a list of things you want to do?
Let me know in the comment box if you put it on your blog. I will add a link in to this post.